Friday, September 14, 2012

Priorities...



Well this blog is about becoming successful in a Business System that will enable you to support yourself and beyond. It is about making money, but I would be a fool if that was all I am about. Donald Trump has even said "what good is money if you don't have your health?" (emphasis mine).  I once was in training class for my job and the trainer asked everyone in class what was the most important topic to them in life. We had a long list to choose from and had to write down our top three most important goals. Some chose that the most important thing in life for them was to be popular, and another chose that being rich was the most important to them.  I naturally chose Health to be the most important to me. Then as I was still looking at my long list of options, I came aƧross another choice which read "to have the forgiveness of sins". I immediately changed my first choice of Health to second place and placed the forgiveness of sins as the most important thing in life for me. Well needless to say that everyone thought that I was a little different, but I could not deny the truth and it wasn't my fault if they did not understand.  Some people give you a broad general idea of who they believe God is, and maybe they might be embarrassed or afraid to offend someone, but there is nothing wrong with saying what you believe in.  I believe in the God of the Bible, and what the Bible says. He is the God of Israel and Creator of the Universe.  I believe in the promised Messiah Yeshua who is foretold in Scripture as the Messiah who is to come twice.  Once to die for our sins and the second to established his Earthly Reign.  My second priority would be family and third health and finally fourth to be financially successful.



No comments:

Post a Comment